1. We went out to eat TWICE last week (May is supposed to be eat-in month), so this week’s menu will not be posted as it contains many recycled meals from last week. We fail.
2. I am a firm believer in the “if it’s yellow, let it mellow…” method. I grew up in a third-world country. Robert does not agree. He refers to it as the “pee paper lagoon”. It’s okay to think we’re totally gross.
3. We had all intentions of enjoying the sunshine yesterday and walking around the battlefields near our house… but we ate cookies and pizza on the couch all day long while watching Doctor Who episodes on Netflix. And loved it.
4. In the morning, we sing made-up songs to each other about oatmeal and sunshine in our bellies. It’s okay to think we’re totally lame.
5. We have a basil plant sitting on our porch that’s been dead for a month… but we keep it out there ’cause the pot’s pretty. We’re on the second floor. No one can see that the plant’s dead.
6. We woke up at 8am on Saturday morning because we were so excited to put together our new vacuum. Then we spent all morning vacuuming the whole house, skipping and giggling with joy.