1. I love the smell of gasoline… I know I’m not the only one.
2. I have an unhealthy obsession with these Wal-Mart crack cookies. I know my limit and I abide by it… but I still drag my friends to Wal-Mart at 10PM so I can buy them and
not look like a lone freak have company. And sometimes, I eat one for breakfast… alongside a bowl of plain oatmeal to make myself feel better. Everything in moderation.
3. I have a not-so-secret mega crush on Nigella Lawson. She is like a food and sex goddess all at the same time. I would kill for her powers.
4. On occasion, I’ve been known to ask my husband to cut my toenails. Umm… okay, so, the last four times. He loves me a lot. I must be a really good .. er.. cook.
5. If it weren’t for my husband, I would have called into work on Wednesday when the car wouldn’t start because I
refused to forgot to put gas in it the night before. Which resulted in a PJ trip to the gas station for a gas can and $2.39 worth of gas to get me on my way. Like I said, I’m a really good cook or something.
6. I still haven’t quite figured out how to fold a fitted sheet.