Let me tell you how much I love all things related to Halloween.
– I love dressing up. Umm, hello? It’s probably the most fun ever. Aside from stuffing my face with pizza, it’s my favorite thing to do.
– I love pumpkins. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, carving pumpkins, those big goofy-toothy Jack-o-lantern grins. Love ‘em.
– I love autumn. The orange, brown, and red crunchy leaves all over the place. It even has a distinct smell.
– I love candy. Okay, so, I can’t eat it really anymore, but I can take one or two candy corn and that sensation can last me the whole season.
– I love all things scary. Movies, books, stories, spooky-themed game shows, spooky-themed cartoons and/or tv series. Anything in which there’s a mystery to solve, a ghost showing up, or a mass murderer — I’m there.
Which leads me to the point of this post.
Friday the 13th is like a mini Halloween that God has given me us as a gift throughout the year. Halloween only comes around once, so, to appease me throughout the rest of the year, I get Friday the 13th. Spooky things come out, and I love it almost just as much.
So, get yourself some candy, some friends, some popcorn, and all the Friday the 13th movies you can get your hands on (except for the latest one, which is like softcore porn, sheesh) and ENJOY!